Almond Books ICSE Julius Caesar Workbook with Answers (Class 9 & 10)
ICSE Julius Caesar Workbook by Almond Books (Fully Solved Workbook)
Introducing Almond Books' new workbook for Julius Caesar - the perfect workbook-and-guide for ICSE students! Jam-packed with interactive and engaging content, this workbook is the ultimate guide to mastering the iconic play. With comprehensive notes and a wide range of thought-provoking questions, students will have everything they need to ace their English exams.
Plus, with detailed answers provided, they'll be able to check their answers and improve their writing skills. Designed with the new NEP policy in mind, this workbook is a must-have for any student looking to excel in English Literature.
- Play Summary: Brief overview of the plot, characters, and themes.
- Character Descriptions & Sketches: Detailed description of main characters, motivations, and relationships with each other and sketches of the play's main characters.
- Timeline of Events: The timeline of events for overall play and each act to provide a clear path for students to follow and understand the sequence of events.
- Scene-wise Summary & Significance: Simplified summary of every scene to aid students in understanding the flow of events.
- Scene-wise Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs) & Extract-based Questions: Test students' comprehension of the play's plot, characters, and themes, and their ability to analyse and interpret the text. Every scene includes 20-40 MCQs.
- Past ICSE Board Questions: Board questions from previous years, between 1992-1995 and 2003-2006.
- Crossword Exercises: An enjoyable and interactive classroom exercise that allows students to assess their comprehension of the play following each Act.
- ANSWERS: Answer keys for MCQs and well-explained answers for subjective questions and past board questions included.
|TARGET EXAM||ICSE Class 9 & 10|
|TYPE OF MATERIAL||Printed Book/Paperback|
|RETURN PERIOD||7 days|
Excellent book of ICSE
Very Good Book
Best book ever found before.. it has All the solutions which is needed for class 9th thanks to almond books